Short stories, mini-fables, whispers and notes of nuisance.

Sunday, February 08, 2009

Failing Economy Spurs Innovation with Hicks



Listen up,

To save money I use chicken tit in my shoes. I walk on the chicken tit. I run on the chicken tit. At the end of the day its been super tenderized and my feet are shiny. I fry up my insoles and have fried chicken tits. The tits are amazing on my feet and stuffed in my mouth. I love the Italian style insoles. The flavor is good. Oh, real good flavor that mixes well with my homemade milkshakes.

Why dont we eat cow tits? We eat everything else from the cow. If we did id stop riding my bike on rump roasts and switch to beef tit. I guess udders are udderly gross packed in a shoe and thats probably why we dont eat them. No room for foot. Having a dual purpose being a meat is the name of the game I guess.

Im sitting on a raw turkey now. The vet says its good for my back when im internetting me some recipes. He also said I have hoof n mouth and hoof n butt disease. How that happened beats me but.... I imagine it may have something to do with that hoof handled tooth brush i clean myself with. DUH!

Anyway folks, you are gonna love using tits as an insole. So comfy yould wish you had tit to sleep on at night. That will come soon enough. Them turkey tits are growing about the size of a lazyboy cushion these days. They say in about 5 yrs scientist will have Genetically enginered a mattress for me Thanksgiving. Some day, please Jesus, let me sleep on a big ol tit. Id have a tit fit.

Yours,

Hick

2 comments:

http://www.calculadoraonline.com.ar/ said...

Hello my family member! I wish to say that this post is amazing, great written and include approximately all vital infos. I’d like to look extra posts like this .

Anonymous said...

my wife using fish filets undies