Short stories, mini-fables, whispers and notes of nuisance.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Im Cold In Here

Fucking hell! Im cold in here. Shit the door is open. Jesus Christ, what the fuck man where you born in a barn. Jesus, close the damn door. Don't you freaking wave your fist at me, i'll kick your ass. Jesus Christ!

God spoke to me through my religious sisters head. I found out that yes, his son was born in a barn and it has embarrassed his unthankful son ever since. He insisted that I keep my comments to myself and to never bring it up again as he will not hear the end of it. I texted God back: Yes God, NP. I shut fuck up for you.

2 comments:

http://www.buscounapareja.com.ar said...

Thanks for your publication. One other thing is that individual American states have their unique laws which affect house owners, which makes it extremely tough for the our elected representatives to come up with a fresh set of guidelines concerning property foreclosure on house owners. The problem is that a state provides own laws which may have interaction in an unfavorable manner in terms of foreclosure policies.

http://www.seguros-baratos.com.ar said...

I am in the cubes but I still laughed out loud because Henry makes me so happy! I am sad to think that he may never know how mmuch I loved him... can I be his godmother or something...? just keep mentioning me and one day when we meet up again he will know me! I love the pictures how is he so smiley all the time? He know how to work it for the camera! ha ha! miss you guys!