Short stories, mini-fables, whispers and notes of nuisance.

Sunday, January 18, 2009

New to Earth, I'm a Sucker.



I walked into the room and was embarrassed and excited as she was breastfeeding a newbie. Then I fought it all I could, I broke down and took a hard look. I saw a kid lick a tit, he was a toddler fondler of food! This tyke had eyes closed while he reached for her other unsucked nip. Greedy? Yes, he greedy. But aren't we all when we evacuate the human room womb? It is at these moments when we finally have that chance to suck with mouths as opposed to drawing another meal of placenta polenta from our belly buttons.
The little lamb was an artist at the Breast a Feeding, and grabbed her other nip like a farmer yanking on udder. He whacked- off the knocker and soak bathed his shriveled umbilical blunder with the whitest of mother's nature. The washing must have been soothing as this blunder was no button on belly, oh no. Poor inkling had a chicken hind bone in the center of knot, making it a toggle of tummy.
Poor talented siphoner of mommy lactose, I wish I knew why you were a bone in baby. I am drawing a blank coming up with advantages to having a bone on your paunch. But dont let me discourage you. If you can hang a suit coat off your pot like you man-handle mommies bags, you should be good to grow and go. Good luck fucking anything though. When you get older Boning could cause trauma to you and your hot lil Ho. Bean bag your belly bone for her and your weiner for the rest of the world. Offspring would be togglin toddling for sure.

1 comment:

http://www.horoscopo-gratis.com.ar said...

Pretty good article. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.