Short stories, mini-fables, whispers and notes of nuisance.

Sunday, December 07, 2008

Idle Bear Poetics VS Busted Bare Digits


Fingerless gloves are poetic indicators of grizzly bear hum songs. This statement may confuse but deem it truth. In Winter, bears hum before hibernation. Its a throaty moan that rumbles a muddied dirt bedroom cave. The humming has a bitch of a pitch that sonor bounces around the chamber sculpting a down comforter of sound wrapping the bear. She loves it and after a few minutes the hum song creates a stillness in the bear that stops all functions of her body. She is now in hibernation. Her fat stores now turn into humming bear feeders.
My fingerless gloves do a great job with warming the middle of my hands. The threads work around my hand and record player needle on my life and love lines on the hand skin like a palm reader DJ. This friction generates a hum that is silent to human ears, yet creates a sonor pitch that stitch blankets of reverberance sheltering finger tips from the cold. Well, this is what I tell myself when my digits are numb. I say "These two fingers are not frozen stiff. They are just hibernating caused by the resonating songs of my love-life hand line stories". What beautiful and kinky story songs they must be indeed. Ill have to try and amplify them for a distraction of happy thoughts while the surgeoun garden shear snips off my fingers from frostbite.
The Hollis Truth:
Fingerless gloves are a joke and so is that "hibernating" bear. Its not nature causing him to sleep like a drunk. Its his lacodazical lazy outlook on life that has caused him to sleep away winter and thus half his life. He couldnt be bothered with it all. Just like the person who sewed up my gloves without finger tips. They just couldn't be bothered with needling a tip stitch to close my gloves I guess. Stuffed teddy bears are cute, stuffed people who sew are food coma-ed and cannot round off a mitt. They dropped the gauntlet on finishing gloves and If I find them im gonna thump em' in the head with my little hurting squirting hand stumps.
Your neglect is seamstressing me out and I can bear-ly sleep at night cuz of the phantom fingers fiddling for more glove coverage! Put that in your smitten kitten mitten covered pipe and smoke it. Your catnapping bong packed with bear poetics is the sad end result as you are clearly to lazy to even inhale my babbles of wisdoms.



3 comments:

http://www.visitareuropa.com.ar said...

Youre so awesome, man! I cant believe I missed this blog for so long. Its just great stuff all round. Your design, man...too amazing! I cant wait to read what youve got next. I love everything that youre saying and want more, more, MORE! Keep this up, man! Its just too good.

http://www.entrarhotmail.com.ar said...

How could I have missed this blog! Its incredible. Your design is flawless, like you know exactly what to do to do make people flock to your page! I also like the perspective you brought to this subject. Its like you have an insight that most people havent seen before. So great to read a blog like this.

http://www.horoscopo-diario.com.ar said...

Terrific post! I must agree with L.L., Marie and Tiffinie. I've watched the Indie loops and heard from a number of best selling authors. The advice is always, write a great book, put it out, and then write the next great book. Thank you for sharing your stories. I was coming to this realization and it's good to know I'm not delusional.