Short stories, mini-fables, whispers and notes of nuisance.

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Flying Anxiety Capsules: Sleeping Bag Swimmers



I am flying home on swimmer head flutters. My down filled sleeping bag modules, shape to the waves of air as we descend into caverned trenches.
A complete rep of chlorine water circulates from each breast stroke flap as my swimmer heads bob and keep me afloat. I am a flying container of warmth looking to host an outrigger of a sportsman tonight. He will sleep inside my flesh and I will digest his stresses from life. Ode to the sportsman who flees the mundane ways of the norm, his anxieties will fuel my nutrient stores.

1 comment:

http://www.zetaonline.com.ar/2013/04/avg-antivirus-gratis-para-tablets.html said...

I'm genuinely admiring the appearance and layout of your site. It is very stress-free on your eyes and that makes it much more satisfying for me to come here and pay a visit more frequently. Did you employ a designer to construct your theme? Brilliant work!